Junior Product Developer Footwear & Accessories - Italian speaking (m/f/d)
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand defining a new era of luxury. Based in the heart of Berlin, all our footwear and accessories are manufactured by family-owned factories in Italy. Our mission is to provide modern designs and enduring quality at an accessible price-point and to challenge preconceived notions of luxury by focusing on transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption, and minimal design. Working at aeyde, you will become an integral part of an international fashion start-up with many opportunities for personal development and the chance to shape a fast-growing brand.
- Support the product & design team in translating ideas in products: start, follow and overview the process of product development together with your line manager
- Support the development and release of new products & follow the production process all the way: component sourcing, material sourcing, proto reviews, order placement and shipment
- Create range plans and linelists and integrate updates after every development step
- Communicate with other departments (operations, sales, marketing) on product updates
- Supporting sub-suppliers management and other logistics processes such as liaising for shipments of packaging, labels, extras etc.
- Managing calendar for communication with factories on order confirmations, deliveries etc.
- Responsible for the sample management from factory to internal teams
- Recording & management of production errors, claims with factories
- General assistance & support in administrative work for product management & design
- Academic degree, ideally in Business Administration, Fashion or other relevant qualification
- 2+ years of experience in an analogical role preferably from high-end fashion brands
- Solid understanding of product development
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Italian and English
- Very good proficiency in MS Office or G Suite applications
- Strong follow-through and time management skills, highly organized
- A modern office in the very heart of Berlin
- An international team of digital-, business- and fashion experts
- Flexible working hours
- Endless shoes-♥: personal voucher for you and your friends and further specials for employees
- You will get +1 day holidays for each year that you stay with us
- We support gym memberships, public transportation