E-COMMERCE SALES SPECIALIST TO FILIPPA K HQ, STOCKHOLM
We are now recruiting an e-commerce sales specialist (maternity leave cover) to join the E-com team at our Head Office in Stockholm.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house now has over 200 employees across Europe and continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption: creating fewer, better pieces, designed to last.
The mission of the E-commerce Sales Specialist:
The main task is to drive and increase sales in order to reach set sales targets of Filippa-k.com through management & optimization of content and products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Head of E-commerce to meet sales targets.
- Sales analysis & follow-up.
- Management of communication on site.
- Seasonal, Monthly and weekly merchandising of site.
- Auditing of product pages and site search results to track and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Creation & optimization of all landingpages, including PDP, PLP, Front & Campaign pages.
- Close collaboration with Merchandisers.
- Close collaboration with Marketing teams.
The experience you’ll bring to the role is:
- 2+ years’ experience in managing an E-commerce site with fashion/retail
- Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO, Customer Experience etc.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Strong project management skills and a bias for action.
- Passion for driving sales, proven ability to achieve strong results working strategically and operationally with strong teamwork.
- Ambitious team player with drive and willingness to take own initiative and take decisions.
- Self-paced with prioritization, organization and time management competencies.
- Detail oriented, but able to keep big picture and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, as well as determine key priorities with a ‘customer first’ and ‘best for business’ approach.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid interest and knowledge of creative processes, e-commerce and fashion retail.
The role will be located in Stockholm. You will report to Global Head of E-commerce.
The position is a full time, temporary position with start in 2022/05. Welcome to apply before 25th of February.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all