Events and VIP Assistant
Purple is actively seeking a bright and enthusiastic Public Relations Events and VIP Assistant to join its London office, working across our high-profile luxury Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, and VIP clients.
The right candidate must have a genuine passion for VIP and Events and use initiative in order to achieve exceptional results. Must be organized, driven, and creative. Good written communication skills and a basic understanding of public relations, VIP, and Events are a must.
- Coordinate logistics for VIP dressing.
- Hold showroom appointments with stylists and VIPs.
- Support with client management on daily VIP and influencer-related activity.
- Establish and maintain relationships with stylists, publicists, and influencers.
- Manage daily sample requests and coordinate returns.
- Provide weekly event calendars with event listings and VIPS in town using industry subscription sites.
- Manage the distribution of VIP dressing alerts and follow-up for credits.
- Actively look and track seeding results.
- VIP liaison during events.
- Managing VIP transport and accommodation where relevant.
- Send all VIP’s their images for posting post-event
- Co-ordinate weekly/monthly division reports and event wrap reports using PowerPoint.
- Support Events Director on daily events-related activity.
- Invitation management, send-outs, and follow-up.
- Maintain company database.
- Taking notes in meetings and distributing them to relevant team members.
- Provide client status reports.
- Prepare collateral for the event – guest lists on Ipads, media alerts for photographers, shot lists and faces sheets for photographers.
- Send out post-release for relevant events as requested
- Manage social media for Purple accounts sharing the content from photographers