Simone Rocha is looking for an experienced luxury fashion Sales Executive to join the team in London.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Account management, building and maintaining strong commercial relationships with existing and potential partners to achieve sales budget targets
- Work alongside Head of Sales on global commercial strategy and seasonal budget forecasting
- Identify potential business opportunities, marketing activations and growth strategies while maintaining brand positioning
- Oversee sales campaign preparations, market schedule and conduct showroom sales in London and Paris as well as virtual appointments
- Oversee order processing though Zedonk and Joor
- Collaborate with Logistics and Production teams on shipping schedule, ensure timely deliveries while observing correct brand representation
- Conduct regular store visits, provide product knowledge and visual merchandising training to retailers
- Work closely with partners to collect sell through data, build and distribute the ST report according to business demands, analyse and act on results optimising sales
- Conduct ad hoc analyses, seasonal reporting, provide quantitative and qualitative feedback to support with budget forecasting and seasonal range plan development
- Be on top of current trends and potential shifts within the luxury fashion market
- Support with other sales department tasks
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years of fashion wholesale experience in international luxury markets
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, proficiency in Zedonk, Joor, MS Office
- Multilingual preferred but not essential
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, with an ambitious and entrepreneurial approach
*Please note, this role will be based full-time from our Studio in London.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter.