Production & Development Coordinator
Simone Rocha is looking for a skilled Production & Development Coordinator to join the team in London.
Responsible for RTW, Footwear and Bags, the Production and Development Coordinator will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Monitoring the bulk procurement of the assigned RTW and Accessories from SMS approval to warehouse delivery
- Working closely with the Design team and Footwear/Bag Developer to ensure a smooth transition from sampling to production
- Where necessary, launching factory samples for market in line with development deadlines
- Setting up Product Costings and style codes before market
- With the support of the management team, responsible for booking sampling and production capacity with manufacturers
- Actioning production orders in line with the agreed schedule
- Collaborating with manufacturers and with the technical team to ensure fit approval dates as per the production calendar
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure that all the relevant components have been delivered to assigned factories
- Write and order care labels for production
- Assisting with trim sourcing & ordering for Production
- Assisting with the selection of suitable packaging for accessories and maintaining packaging manuals for the assigned categories updated
- Provide weekly production status updates and maintain the team informed about potential pitfalls that could cause delays or cancellations
- Coordinating quality control, with both internal and external controllers, ensuring that goods are timely checked prior to shipment
- Liaising with the Finance department to maintain all invoices up to date
- Establishing and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and manufacturers, ensuring that goods are delivered on time and to standard
- With the support from the managers, negotiate minimums, lead times and any challenges that may arise during the procurement process
- Continuously observing the pricing structure, offering alternative solutions to improve costs maintaining the Simone Rocha standard, reviewing options with the Head of Production.
- Solid understanding of footwear and bags
- Proficiency in Zedonk, MS Office
- Solutions-driven and hands-on
- An organised multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a company in expansion
- High level of verbal and written English (Portuguese or Mandarin are a plus)
- The position will require travelling to production facilities
*Please note, this role will be based full-time from our Studio in London.
Please send all applications to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter.