As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet.
OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
Since our launch in 2020 we’ve seen rapid growth through our digital sales channel - we’re now looking for a Digital Assistant to assist with elements of Ecommerce, Digital Marketing, Customer Service and Photography to help take our digital business into its next exciting phase of growth whilst keeping our sustainable approach at the core of every digital touch-point. Reporting to the Head of Digital the role will cover:
- Own onsite product upload in line with seasonal delivery plan.
- Own with delivery of onsite content in-line with marketing calendar.
- Assist with onsite trading processes in-line with promotional calendar.
- Assist with onsite merchandising processes.
- Assist with trade reporting.
- Own ad hoc changes to site.
- Liaise with Digital Marketing agency regarding delivery of comms via Paid Social, Paid Search and Affiliates channels.
- Own creation and delivery of comms via branded newsletter.
- Assist with onsite SEO optimisations.
- Work with creative team to own digital elements of marketing calendar.
- Co-ordinate ecommerce photography shoots in line with seasonal delivery plan.
- Liase with 3rd party photography studios to ensure photography assets are delivered correctly and within SLA.
- Bachelor’s degree level or at least 1 year of experience in a relevant role.
- Comfortable thinking both creatively and commercially in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate with competence working with Microsoft Office, Google and Adobe products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with Shopify preferred.
- Interest in sustainable fashion preferred.