Lux 18 is a creative fashion agency that helps brands expand their presence through retail, marketing and global distribution. In addition, we work with specialty, department and off-price retailers as their sourcing and buying arm. We are located in Los Angeles, California.
Due to recent growth, we are searching for a hard-working, detail oriented B2B Order Manager. You will be responsible for managing wholesale orders from the time they are submitted, until they are delivered to the customer. This includes creating invoices, managing supply chain/inventory, communicating with customers and suppliers, submitting payment requests and managing fulfillment. You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day processing of orders and will also act as a point of contact for customer and supplier inquiries.
- Responsible for customer order activity from order entry through delivery to customer.
- Act as expert on all aspects of order entry – invoicing/PO creation, shipping, payments, approvals, etc.
- Keep up to date records of sales (accounts receivable) and accounts payable
- Manage available inventory
- Participate in cross-functional projects that are intended to scale the business and streamline the order management workflow.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sourcing and Finance teams to provide visibility into order status.
- Maintain reports on customer inquiries, responses and feedback to develop trend analytics.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge ensuring that all customer inquiries can be responded to.
- Proactively create and update customer-facing resources and order-related communication — payment terms, FAQ, order-related email language, etc.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Google Drive
- 2+ years of B2B experience
- Well-organized; able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities while working autonomously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and requires independent analysis and decision-making.
- Thrives in a startup environment and shows initiative for added responsibility
- Experience in Business, Management, Supply Chain, and/or Bookkeeping/Finance
Starting Salary: $37,000-$42,500