St. Reiss Support Team Member, Full Time: 59th Street
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
- Day-1 Medical*, Dental, Vision Benefits & More
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
*Full-Time Colleagues Only
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
Bloomingdale's is seeking a highly energetic, support associate to join our Stock team. As a Bloomingdale's Stock Associate, you will play a key role in enhancing our image as a service store. You will learn the facts behind our world-famous merchandise, while developing your professional skills. Come be at the core of our store operations and get a first glance at all the new merchandise as it comes into our store! If you would enjoy a generous benefits package, including companywide employee discounts, we would really like to meet you.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- No experience required.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry merchandise as needed.
- Keeping all merchandise properly stocked.
- Upholding all Bloomingdale's standards.
- Professional attire at all times.
- Abiding by all policies and procedures.
- Keeping an orderly workstation.
- Abiding by all safety regulations.
- Professional etiquette.
- Flexibility with schedule.
- Team player.