Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Due to our growth we are now recruiting for a full time Images Coordinator to join our Creative team.
The role will see you work to assist in sourcing and delivering visual content for all aspects of the Childrensalon brand’s creative material across the wider Communications team - including Social Media, Marketing and PR – for newsletters, campaigns, social media channels, our main site and outlet site in addition to ensuring all assets are available to meet the business needs.
- Supporting the Images team and business across a spectrum of projects and tasks.
- Coordinate image projects and support the development of internal workflows and processes
- Picture research across Childrensalon.com and Outlet always considering Childrensalon’s values, diversity and inclusion
- Selection of images for our social channels
- Tasking retouch/design work for e-commerce, banners and seasonal static pages and making sure assets are delivered to on time and to specification.
- Create briefs for in-house and influencer photoshoots to fulfil image requests for brand banners ensuring that all imagery adheres to our in-house guidelines.
- Support with categorising campaign, look-book, lifestyle and stock images for usage across the business, as well as image editing for personalisation and localisation use.
- Monitor our social media channels for any tagged customer images, organise and file accordingly on our in-house database
- Ensure the look and feel of Childrensalon adheres to the in-house style visual guides and ensure all content and images remain consistent across all channels.
- Liaise with the wider Marketing team- to ensure layouts are correct, high-resolution images are provided and caption/credit information is supplied on schedule.
- Assisting with image researching per quarter to ensure content is secured well in advance of the proposed publish dates for our content plan.
- Support the Images Administrative Assistant with communication between external stakeholders and assisting with image matching where necessary
- Responsible for creating a weekly image report for distribution across the wider business
- Manage imagery queries and changes from internal stake-holders and relaying necessary updates to senior management.
- You should be experienced in Picture Research and have a keen interest in Children’s Fashion.
- You have proven picture research experience ideally within a fast-paced e-commerce, retail or editorial environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- A creative thinker who is detail oriented and well-organised.
- Proven experience working within a digital/future media environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in luxury fashion and an understanding of childrenswear and trends.
- Excellent understanding of digital imaging requirements and Photoshop
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells with some remote working.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.