Partnerships Account Manager
The Business of Fashion is seeking an Account Manager to join our Global Partnerships team. Reporting to the Head of Brand & Community Partnerships, the Account Manager will sit at the heart of the work we do with our global partners, responsible for delivering best in class projects across all media as well as exceptional client experience. Our partners include world-class companies across luxury, tech, retail, consulting and finance industries.
As an Account Manager at The Business of Fashion, you will utilise your strong interactive skills as well as the ability to think strategically to navigate striking a balance between the needs of the client and the brand standards of BoF. You will be a thoughtful communicator, highly organised in approach and a proactive problem solver.
Who Are We?
The Business of Fashion (BoF) is a next generation fashion media company conceived for today's global and hyper-connected world. Founded in 2007 by Imran Amed, BoF is known for its authoritative, agenda-setting point of view on the global fashion industry, described as “The Economist of Fashion,” “A Daily Destination for Fashion’s Power Players” and “The Industry Bible.”
Providing tools and services to support the journey through the fashion and beauty industries, including News & Analysis, Careers, and Education, BoF has grown to be an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.
Commitment to Diversity
BoF is committed to building a diverse workforce and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants and employees receive equal treatment regardless of race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity.
Commitment to Inclusivity
BoF is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and reach their full potential within their roles using a growth mindset. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our employees globally.
What we need you to do
You will work closely with the BoF Studio as well the events, social, multimedia, finance and strategy teams. You are accountable for delivering BoF Partnerships according to planned timing, resourcing and budget within the business, while meeting the goals of the client. You will be able to work closely with creatives and senior client stakeholders, manage multiple stakeholders, prioritise workload and be able to create and follow a clear project plan.
In being successful in this role, you will:
- Oversee multiple accounts: manage solid client relationships and foster strong, cohesive interdisciplinary teams internally.
- Function as a strategic business partner, advisor and relationship steer for partners. Provide key initiatives/thinking, accountable for account growth, client satisfaction, and retention through identifying client’s needs.
- Execute all global partnerships across content, events and podcasts.
- Work closely with BoF Studio teams to ensure flawless execution of programs, making sure work is delivered on time and to the established deliverables.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to discuss work in progress, obstacles and opportunities.
Who you are
You are a highly organised and adept account manager with experience in a client facing role, able to thoughtfully navigate many stakeholders and objectives and are passionate about the global fashion industry. Your entrepreneurial mindset means you thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous environments and you’re passionate about what you do. With a meticulous eye for detail, you are known for your outstanding communication skills and unflappable demeanour.
Bringing order to chaos and complexity, you get out of bed each morning knowing the work you do helps to remove barriers for colleagues and ensures business-critical projects are delivered on time, within budget and with glowing reviews from stakeholders. You should demonstrate;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to influence and organise multi-level and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment, while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude.
- Focus on problem solving at all times, fostering great relationships around the business to enable swift resolutions.
- Knowledge of various creative processes including written content creation, graphic design, event management.
- The ability to project manage to an excellent standard.
You’ll know you’re successful when...
- You have built a solid network around the business and are known for getting things done collaboratively, smoothly and efficiently.
- You have fostered and developed a rapport with all BoF global partners, acknowledging their business objectives and how we can create the most value for both the BoF community and our partners.
- Projects are delivered seamlessly, with outstanding feedback from internal teams and our partners.
- Client health, measured by a biannual client satisfaction survey with outcome and ongoing feedback.
- Contribution to the creation of smart, innovative and creative work that delivers results against client objectives.