Tech Talent Acquisition Lead
Location: Open to candidates based in UK, NETHERLANDS, GERMANY AND PORTUGAL.
Otrium is a purpose-led business – we see a future where all clothing is worn.
Every year, billions of items are produced globally but are never sold. Clothing goes unworn and often ends up in landfills. This is a huge waste of creative energy, labor, natural resources and investment. Otrium is changing fashion from the inside out: we are an online fashion outlet marketplace and we tech-enable designer brands to find an owner for every item they produce.
Our global business
Founded in Amsterdam and headquartered in the cloud, Otrium also has hubs in New York and London. As a digital-first company, we work around the globe and don’t need to limit our HQ to one location or a single hub. We want to ensure our O-team can work in a way that best fits their needs, whether that’s remote-first, hub-first, or hybrid (50/50).
Otrium is also committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of employees with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Here’s to freedom, flexibility, and global inclusivity!
The Talent Acquisition function has grown over the last 12 months and we are not slowing down. In order to keep up with the exponential tech-enabled growth, we’ve invested heavily into our technology work-streams and a main focus of this is the attraction of more tech talent.
Working with our Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for driving hands-on- strategic level attraction exercises for a wide range of in-house tech solutions. You’ll also manage and guide a team of internal TA partners whilst playing a pivotal role in educating the business on technology talent trends.
- Own and manage the technology recruitment stream as per business needs
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes of senior and confidential roles and help your team when bandwidth is stretched
- Collaborate closely with our CTO, VP of Tech and Head of Talent Acquisition on identifying best go-to-market strategies for different tech pillars and work-streams
- Proactively manage direct reports and their recruitment bandwidth
- Measure success and process quality by setting up the right KPIs within your team.
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- Build and establish networks to attract diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
- Participate in projects to support the development of our talent acquisition.
- Be an ambassador for our culture and mission.
- Implementing best practices with a candidate-centric approach
- Help drive our employer branding in cross-functional initiatives
Your experience, knowledge & skills
Proven commercial Senior TA experience in a startup/scale-up or fast-paced e-commerce environment
- In-house experience managing and mentoring a team of Talent Acquisition Partners
- Enjoy picking up operational recruitment topics and projects when required
- MSP and or RPO management experience ideal
- Experienced in delivering recruitment within a range of disciplines and departments
- Be data-driven to the bone - from your experience you know that Talent Acquisition needs good data as a decision base
- Experienced in networking and pipelining
- Have charismatic personality
- Be up to date with benchmarks, competition and the latest trends in people topics
- Ability to thrive within a hyper-growth environment and adjust quickly to changes
- Excellent communication skills
Proactive, enthusiastic, results-focus, flexible, adaptable, ability to deal with a fast-paced environment, attention to detail, superb organisational skills.
Our values: #WearIt
Every member of the O-team uses our values in their everyday working lives. They act as our internal manifesto to help us think about how we act as a collective team, and they link directly to our mission: All clothing should be worn.
- #Wins are celebrated. Next to working together, we celebrate our success together. With every target we make and record we break, we celebrate!
- #Embrace mistakes. Not only do we celebrate our successes, but we also make sure Otrium is a safe space to embrace our challenges and difficulties together.
- #Amaze our customers. You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, ensuring that all clothing is worn by happy customers.
- #Rely on data. As a purpose-led business committed to addressing the issue of unsold inventory, we don’t blindly fall in love with ideas: we listen to what the data tells us and provide input back into the industry.
- #Impact on a global scale. The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, and soon the US (with your help!).
- #Take ownership. Freedom and responsibility: we believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility to make sure you can get the job done.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together!
We look forward to hearing from you!