The Office Manager will support the Chief Operating Officer in implementing the agreed strategic, operational and reporting priorities for the business.
They will oversee the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office, organising people, information and other resources.
They will set up and manage the business overall critical path, collaborating with the Executive Team & Leadership Team to ensure tasks and projects to deliver on business goals are planned, managed and delivered effectively and in a timely manner. This will include proactive communication on key initiatives and workstreams, helping build and maintain a high-performance culture and ensuring that the company runs efficiently, profitably and effectively with appropriate resource allocation.
The role requires an experienced, proactive and hands on individual with a broad skillset and great organisation skills.
· Ensure the efficient running of the office, using a range of software and systems including email, spreadsheets, databases …
· Manage online & paper filing systems
· Develop & implement new administrative systems such as business critical paths to be used by the team to ensure projects on time delivery
· Create KPI dashboards & analysis to track performance & generate insights
· Organise team meetings, type the agenda, take minutes & track follow up
· Coordinate the Executive and Leadership team calendars
· Write reports for the Executive Team
· Assist with event planning and all areas of the business as required.
· Respond to customer enquiries & complaints
· Record office expenditure & manage the budget
· Organise the office layout & maintain supplies of stationery and equipment, including supplies and stationery for the store/e-commerce
· Maintain the condition of the office & arrange for necessary repairs
· Provide basic IT support and liaise with IT help desk for bigger issues
· Plan the induction & training of new staff, including IT and HR needs
· Track staff attendance & manage holiday planning
· Write, review and update health & safety policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and ensure they are followed
· Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies
· Collaborate across the business & act as a central ‘hub’ of knowledge
· Executive Team: CEO, COO, Shareholder Advisor
· Leadership Team – Finance, Design, Product Development, Production, Commercial and Communications
· Store team
· 3rd party project leads
Qualification & Experience
· 5 year experience in a similar role, working in a fast paced office environment
Personality, Skills & Knowledge
· Relevant experience gained in services & operations, Luxury RTW a plus
· Gravitas, presence & the credibility necessary to command the attention and respect of senior stakeholders and co-workers
· Strong leadership skills & business acumen, financially literate
· A flexible approach to work, ability to cope with ambiguity & thrive in a high-pressure environment
· Perfect verbal & written communication skills, with experience in presentations & able to adapt communication style to the audience.
· A track record of demonstrable problem-solving skills in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
· The highest level of confidentiality & integrity and be highly responsive, organised and detail oriented.
· A team player, able to multi-task and prioritise tasks and deadlines
· Foreign language a plus
· Legally entitled to work in the UK only as we do not sponsor for a work visa