Acne Studios is now looking for a production coordinator. In this role you will coordinate the seasonal bulk production, from order placement to warehouse delivery of woven, leather and denim categories across womenswear and menswear including special- and one-off projects. The production coordinator ensures timely and efficient coordination of order placement and production.
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm and will have commitments that require travelling.
This position works closely other internal departments such as product development, quality, raw material buying and sustainability and reports to senior production manager.
Tasks will include but not be limited to
- Contribute to ensure production is delivered within drop precision and achieving company standards and goals for quality, cost and delivery
- Book supplier capacity by anticipation for coming production
- Support senior production manager with season analysis to optimize production flows
- Participate in PPS fittings with development team and share comments with suppliers
- Perform shipment samples checks
- Create and share production critical path with vendors
- Ensure internal systems are updated
- Coordinate delivery dates and maintain close collaboration with supply chain for product deliveries
- Academic degree, from business school and/or textile education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a product development or production preferable from high-end fashion brands
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience from working in AX and PLM is a merit
- Good costing and negotiating skills
- Efficient, organized and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Detail-oriented with strong follow through
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.