Freelance Marketing Consultant
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Marketing Consultant to join our luxury fashion brand on a freelance basis.
Who we are. We are an innovative art-led business. Our brand is currently stocked by retailers such as Harrods, Net-a-Porter and Harvey Nichols. We have seen unprecedented demand for our pieces over the last year and have developed a loyal customer base. Those who buy MENG’s loungewear know they are wearing not just an item of clothing but an expression of artistry, creativity and beauty that will last a lifetime.
The successful candidate will be working on or assisting in the follow areas:
- Reaching out to potential buyers, e.g. high-end department stores and boutiques, and various other channels to achieve sales through various marketing activities.
- Working with agencies, press or other organisations to promote MENG products and collections.
- Organising marketing events, such as trade shows and other campaigns, as needed.
- Carrying out market research and assisting in setting out winning marketing strategies in the areas of pricing, target customer groups, marketing positioning and brand expansion.
- Building the company’s image and followers using various social media channels.
- Developing digital marketing strategies to grow and engage with online communities through the brand’s various digital channels, maximising our online visibility and ensuring our message remains consistent throughout.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practice.
- Good track record of working in marketing-related positions with reputable brands.
- Degree holder in marketing/fashion related fields.
- Excellent communicator and creative writer.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for the role through the 'Apply' button below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the high number of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.