Assistant Account Executive
Who we are
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
GOODS AND SERVICES IS A KEY SALES, MERCHANDISING AND DISTRIBUTION AGENCY FOR FASHION BRANDS. FOUNDED IN 2012 WITH AN EMPHASIS ON LAUNCHING AND SCALING EMERGING DESIGNER BUSINESSES IN WOMEN’S AND MEN’S RTW AND ACCESSORIES CATEGORIES.
IN 2019 GOODS AND SERVICES BECAME PART OF TOMORROW IN ORDER TO EXTEND THE SERVICES WE OFFER TO BRANDS AND TO EXPAND THESE OFFERINGS TO A WIDER GLOBAL FOOTPRINT.
GOODS AND SERVICES OPERATES SHOWROOMS IN NEW YORK, LOS ANGELES, DALLAS AND ATLANTA, AS WELL AS SUPPORTING OUR BRANDS FROM TOMORROW'S SHOWROOMS IN LONDON, MILAN AND PARIS. WHEN RELEVANT TO THE BRANDS WE WORK WITH, WE ALSO PARTICIPATE IN REGIONAL TRADESHOWS INCLUDING SPLASH PARIS, CABANA MIAMI, FIG DALLAS, AND COTERIE NYC.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Account Executive to support our dynamic, global sales team. You have a positive attitude; you take initiative and are ambitious. You will be self-motivated and thrive working in a team-oriented environment.
What your day to day will look like
- Support the sales team with the maintenance and organization of showroom orders and submission to designers
- Support the sales team in the showroom during market appointments with retail buyers and daily showroom maintenance. Learn to effectively lead showroom appointments independently.
- Work closely with sales team on appointment outreach and new store targeting
- Oversee sample trafficking and sample maintenance
- Assist in the organization and preparation for NY Market and regional tradeshows. Support the team at regional showrooms and tradeshows traveling to support the business and the team where needed
- Assist the sales team answering daily inquiries via phone and e-mail
- Data entry via Joor and showroom exchange
- Work across a dynamic, global team to support the total showroom to cross sell and ensure opportunities are maximized
What you need to succeed
- Highly personable and enthusiastic about product
- Excellent communication, written and verbal and the competent presentation skills
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to travel on a seasonal basis to support regional markets at tradeshows and/or store visits with the collections. Ability to drive to and from locations to support the market
- Previous experience with Joor and/or Nuorder is a plus
- Strong computer skills, O365 is a plus
- Previous showroom or retail experience is a plus
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.