Asset Coordinator/Asst Graphic Designer
Title: Assistant Graphic Designer/Digital Asset Coordinator
Reports to: Graphic Designer
The Assistant Graphic Designer/Digital Asset Coordinator is responsible for the production and organization of product imagery assets for omnichannel use, with a primary focus on Ecommerce. They will support the Brand Communications team with content management, retouching, and creative asset requests that come in on an on-going basis. This position will be highly organized, excited by new technologies, interested in evolving workflows and act as a partner between the Creative and Ecommerce teams within the Marketing organization.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the digital asset workflow (including file distribution and archiving) for the Marketing Department.
- Oversee the daily internal file workflow and ensure assets are properly cataloged in an accurate, consistent and timely manner within content platforms.
- Responsible for organizing, renaming, resizing and uploading image files for internal and external usage.
- Collaborate with internal departments in the development and modification of digital workflows to improve efficiency.
- Stay up to date on the newest digital asset management and workflow technologies.
- Identify supporting tools for best file management practices and process adoption.
- Provide support for processing and loading images onto ecommerce site as needed.
- Actively audit and maintain online ecommerce imagery to ensure current photo standards are in place and seasonal campaigns and imagery are up to date.
- Coordinate with external photographer on flat imagery (from sending samples to edit notes)
- Coordinate with external video editor on video deliverables for PDP Pages
- Responsible for retouching E-Commerce (PDP) imagery
- Create and manage shoot list and image maps prior to shoots
- Upkeep and consistently organize all Ecomm and Editorial imagery post-shoots.
- Define, implement, and establish metadata, taxonomy, and asset guidelines.
- Ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to proprietary tools. Experience with a Digital Asset Management platform and Shopify is a plus.
- Knowledge of structured content standards (Metadata, Tagging).
- Experience with Scene 7, Azure and 3D digital programs.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all internal asset requests.
- Video editing experience with After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, or Final Cut Pro.
- Assist with asset delivery for social channels
- Confidence working across both print and packaging platforms
- Technical training in graphic arts, photography, computer science, and content creation.
- Ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to proprietary tools.
- Experience with Scene 7, Azure and 3D digital programs
- Working knowledge of Figma.
- Experience working within a digital creative team supporting an ecommerce site
- 2+ years experience in digital asset coordination.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and knowledge of Adobe Bridge and Microsoft Excel.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a passionate commitment to accuracy.
- Hardworking, positive attitude and passion for the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other related fields.
- Extremely well organized in maintaining file structures, transfers, and storage.
- Solid understanding of file formats, metadata standards, and asset organization best practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills with a proactive mindset when it comes to resolving issues and driving for streamlined efficiency.
EMAIL cover letter and resume to Naomi@marahoffman.com
MUST PUT JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT OF EMAIL
About Mara Hoffman:
Mara Hoffman founded her label in 2000 after graduating from Parsons School of Design in New York City. Fifteen years later, the brand committed itself to implementing more sustainable and responsible practices. In an effort to foster mindful consumption habits, the brand maintains an open conversation about its approach and encourages consumers to reevaluate the relationship society has with clothing. The company continues to focus on sustainable materials, processes, and production in order to improve and extend each garment’s life. Supporting and partnering with organizations that further social, racial and economic justice is also intrinsic to the company's framework. President and Creative Director, Mara Hoffman, presents collections with a devotion to color, each inspired by and in celebration of women.
Mara Hoffman, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We are committed to having a diverse and broadly trained staff, and welcome and encourage individuals from all communities to apply.