Junior Digital Coordinator
Dinny Hall – recently named jewellery designer of the year – is a leading British jewellery brand with 6 stores in London and a fast growing global web business. Dinny’s ethos is that jewellery must be worn, loved and celebrated every day. The brand was established in 1985 and has gone from strength to strength to become known as one of the most high profile and much loved jewellery brands in the UK.
We are looking for an organized, enthusiastic and eloquent creative individual to join our web, digital and in-house comms team. You should have a good understanding of omnichannel retail, a love of jewellery and style and a keen interest in digital photography and good communicator. An awareness of emerging trends and consumer insight is key.
Role & Responsibility
- The role would suit someone with good basic digital graphic skills, an ability to edit digital photography and imagery (resize, categorise and crop)
- Put together bi-weekly mailers under the guidance and lead of head of e-commerce, marketing & comms
- Take part in jewellery shoots; lifestyle & product. Assisting with props, logistics, creating videos for social & web
- Assisting in collating ‘jewellery edits’ & ‘lifetsyle edits’ for web
- Competitor analysis and observations