Intern Creative Consultant & Content Management (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
The inhouse creative team is responsible for creating, organizing and envisioning the overall look and feel of our retail brand, as well as showcasing our one-of-a-kind brand portfolio to our consumer. The international and diverse team consists of many sub divisions that all contribute to the consistent appearance and customer journey: product copy, product styling, campaign copy and 360° content creation, campaign ideation and creation, the front-end design of our shop and apps, as well as the overall fashion styling and onsite production is managed by this team.
To support our international team we are currently searching for an Intern Creative Consultant & Content Management (f/m/d) to be based in our office in Munich.
• Supporting the Creative Consultants team during the daily business
• Organizing, monitoring and checking ongoing campaigns throughout the Creative Department
• Independent execution of smaller requests from other departments
• Supporting the team in developing creative concepts, e.g. preparing PowerPoint presentations
• Moderate daily stand-up meetings for current and review meetings for finished campaigns
• Assisting the Content Management team with uploading content to the Content Management Tool as well as organizing and saving final creative assets
• Taking on daily business tasks including coordinating feedback rounds for newsletters and banners
• Helping with organization and tracking progress of daily business tasks on Trello
• Fashion background, acquired by advanced studies and first practical experience, ideally in e-commerce, content or campaign management, agencies or similar fields
• High interest in organizing and coordinating
• Interested in e-commerce and digital opportunities
• Excellent communication skills and an open and positive atittude
• You are team-oriented and responsible-minded, you work independently, well-structured and precisely
• Very good English skills
• Very good MS office skills
• High aesthetic sensibilities and skills (creation of presentations and mood research)
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.