Experienced Ladies Clothing Production Assistant
This Position is for our associated Company Bandana Ltd, operating at the same address.
Looking for a motivated production assistant that is eager to learn and grow in wholesale fashion production. Previous experience necessary.
- Assisting the production manager in all administrative capacities
- Raising purchase orders to factories in a timely manner to factories
- Sending samples to buyers and couriers to factories
- Overseeing submissions process: chasing submissions from the factories, checking them, and sending to buyers for approval, working on a Critical Path at all times.
- Chasing photo samples and approvals.
- ordering labels and managing timelines for factories.
- Inputting all orders on our in-house accounting system, Sage.
The ideal candidate will be organised, methodical, with great communication and computer skills as they will have to confidently raise purchase orders for numerous multiple store groups and process them in Sage, liaise with internal teams such as Garment Technologist and Design together with our India and Sri Lanka supply base, in order to ensure all specification information is correct and updated regularly.
In addition you will be arranging with our factories, the hand over shipment of orders, therefore communicating with freight and courier companies and our customers to guarantee essential on time deliveries.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Ladies Fashion Production Assistant, Fashion Production, Experience Fashion Assistant, Ladies Clothes Production, Womenswear production assistant will also be considered for this role.