Junior Graphic Digital Designer
Founded in 1970, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype.
Job Title: Junior Graphic Digital Designer
Reports To: Creative Lead
Job Type: Full-time
The Junior Graphic Digital Designer sits within our in-house visual team and supports the Senior Designer and Art Director on all creative projects. You will be expected to deliver high quality designs and asset creation to the necessary specifications.
- Develop on-brand designs for all brand website and physical touchpoints.
- Prepare creative assets for weekly social media, editorial and digital marketing projects.
- Explore and present new design ideas and new creative concepts in collaboration with the Senior Designer and Art Director.
- Experience in digital design working in a busy agency or ecommerce environment
- Bachelors or masters design in art, design, communication or a related field
- Must have experience working on fashion, beauty and luxury brands
- Strong creative and strategic awareness: creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense, understanding of the commercial objectives
- Digital-mobile-first mindset and innovative approach
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Pro-active and motivated.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Global mindset and multicultural understanding.
- A strong interest in various cultural and art forms.
Systems And Essentials
- Expert in Adobe creative suite.
- Proficiency in the creation of animations/videos and ability to use programs such as premiere and AfterEffects. Experience in Shogun would be helpful but not essential.
- Strong graphic design skills: understanding of and experience in branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- The ability to grasp marketing and PR needs and consider practical solutions.
Staff discount – up to 50%
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Access to Perkbox – Jigsaws benefits Provider