G/FORE Graphic Designer
Born in Los Angeles but bred with a global perspective, G/FORE was conceptualized with a passion for modern design combined with a love of golf. Distinguished by our attention to detail, sophisticated ease, playful nature, youthful energy and sense of humor. We consistently strive to make a powerful and colourful impact on our favourite game. We take inspiration from art, architecture, modern design, and colourful narratives. Our intent is to disrupt the industry without being disrespectful to the sport and its rich traditions.
The Graphic Designer will work on a wide array of platforms within digital & print. Projects include working on collateral such as linesheets, catalogs, presentations, in-store graphics, logos & branding, and marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with Design Manager to uphold and evolve brand guidelines across all touchpoints.
- Design and execute compelling digital and print creative assets including, but not limited to, linesheets, catalogs, brand presentations, packaging, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative team to bring campaigns to life.
- Create captivating print ads and inserts to expand our retail audience
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of initiatives
- Own projects from concept to design to production while maintaining brand standards
- Closely follow the current competitive creative landscape (packaging, print, design and branding) including the latest design trends, innovations and techniques
- Work independently, as well collaboratively as part of a team
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer
- Advanced Adobe skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of digital and print asset creation from concept to completion.
- Display exceptional follow-through and initiative
- An interest and eye for fashion and photography preferred
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BFA in Graphic Design or related field
- Previous experience at an agency or high end fashion brand preferred
- A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects
At Peter Millar and G/FORE we created a close-knit culture that thrives on the power of our people. Everyone knows that their team has their back and are willing to jump in and help when needed. We take care of our people through great benefits such as health insurance & 401(k), clothing allowances, generous Paid time off and employee discounted access to products.
If you are applying for this position through indeed or another 3rd party, please know we do not ask for any personal financial or confidential information prior to interviews. If you are contacted and asked to do this, please report this to the posting site immediately.