Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Reports to: Communications Director
Job Purpose: Support the Communications Department with the development and implementing the Company’s communication Strategy working hand in hand with the Communications Director.
- Manage the marketing and communications strategy
- Develop the user experience and generate content – copy and digital production
- Ensure all communications are posted correctly – brand alignment across the user experience
- Utilise analytical tools and data driven insight
- Ensure that the library of reference documents on the intranet are up to date
- Collate market research and competitor analysis, making recommendations for future strategies
- Be the key point of contact for daily business with global PR agencies (London, New York, Paris, Asia)
- Support wholesale and franchise partners with key assets - images, samples, product and campaign information
Project and Team Management:
- Liaise and work closely with the international PR agencies
- Manage department administration and all internal communication calendars and internal databases
- Coordinate and manage sample loans & returns within all JWA departments and external agencies
- Challenge any unclear communications intended for stores that other corporate groups want to publish
- Manage personal calendar and work effectively to set deadlines seasonally, as well as on ad hoc projects
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships across multidiscipline teams
- Circulate communications plans to internal stakeholders
- Maintain the digital and print press archive
- Active participation in the co-ordination of press events and shows
- Supervise the intern on a day-to-day basis
Skills and Experience Needed:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the Communications Industry, ideally for a fashion brand. Minimum 1 year of experience at Coordinator level.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised with excellent administration skills, detail orientated and accurate.
- High energy and passion for fashion.
- Second European language an advantage.
- Ability to work in a reactive fast paced environment.
- Solid Computer Skills: Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe, InDesign.