CRM Marketing Manager
Kirna Zabete is looking for a CRM Manager to join our E-Commerce team. Reporting into the Head of E-Commerce, this manager will leverage data to provide insights and identify opportunities to further develop segmentation and targeting initiatives to maximize customer lifetime value, creating segments, performing holdout studies, and working across teams to execute tests. The ideal candidate will be data-driven and focused on maximizing KZ's relationship with the customer, creating opportunities across e-commerce and stores.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns (email/text/social/ecomm/stores/direct mail) to support the customer lifecycle, onboarding, nurturing, retention and reactivation programs
- Partner closely with the digital marketing teams to integrate CRM best practices in everyday marketing and customer experience. Employ data-driven insights and an iterative approach to optimize campaign builds, content modules, segmentation and testing constructs.
- Generate weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting on marketing campaigns and tests. Be able to conduct ad hoc analysis and provide actionable insights to maximize incrementality and ROI.
- Be able to identify opportunities and define requirements to advance cross-channel, personalization use-cases, optimize segmentation and overall customer file health.
- Support stores clienteling strategy and partner with the stores team to create and enhance tools to enable additional high-touch opportunities.
- Continuously monitor CRM data hygiene inputs from data warehouse/data sharing tools and outputs to end users, ensuring fluctuations do not fall outside of standard deviations.
- Develop and maintain a calendar of tests and promotions and integrate with other marketing calendars
- Assist in building, deploying and analyzing customer studies to gain a better understanding of the KZ customer and how that evolves over time.
- Provide DTC business partners with insights on the health of our customer base by using advanced analytical techniques and making recommendations for optimizations to assist with revenue and conversion goals.
- 3+ years of professional experience is a must; CRM, direct/retention marketing or data analytics.
- Strong analytics skills and working knowledge of data visualization/reporting tools (Sigma, Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- Must know Klavyio
- Must be proficient in Excel & Google Analytics.
- Self-motivated, results driven, highly organized, have strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills.
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Ability to work well in high-pressure, short-deadline situations.