Associate Site Merchandiser
Kirna Zabete is looking for an Associate Site Merchandiser to join our E-Commerce team. Reporting into the Head of E-Commerce, this candidate will be responsible for ensuring a superior customer shopping experience as a result of executing the online merchandising and assortment strategies for single or multiple categories of business leveraged by website analytics, industry trends, and competitive research.
- Achieving topside sales plans, conversion goals, usability performance targets, and corporate objectives
- Setting up compelling customer driven merchandise assortments, content setup, and thorough validation, alongside continuous website metric analysis to improve conversion
- Accountable for ensuring timely and accurate production of content and related merchandise assortments
- Report to the Head of E-Commerce and work with buying teams and various cross-functional partners to achieve common goal of maximizing conversion and providing a great customer experience
- 3+ years of professional experience is a must; CRM, direct/retention marketing or data analytics.
- Strong analytics skills and working knowledge of data visualization/reporting tools (Sigma, Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- Must know Shopify Plus
- Self-motivated, results driven, highly organized, have strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills.
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Ability to work well in high-pressure, short-deadline situations.