Brand & Content Marketing Manager
Founded in 1970, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype.
Job Title: Brand & Content Marketing Manager
Reports To: Head of Brand & Customer Marketing
Job Type: Full-time
We’re looking for a passionate Brand & Content Marketing Manager to join our team to develop and deliver a digital first brand and content marketing strategy for Jigsaw UK.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, support and mentor a team of two including the Brand Content Assistant & Studio Assistant
- To create and implement a digital first content strategy through brand and product storytelling to increase brand consideration and drive sales
- Construct and implement the content strategy across all channels including but not limited to website, email, social and retail communications
- Manage the day to day running of the social media channels using the content to grow community
- Plan, brief and execute campaigns with a particular emphasis on owned digital media
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Team to ensure there is effective communication and that the brand proposition is interpreted consistently online.
- To manage the production and coordination of the Brand's marketing calendar ensuring it is up to date and in line with the business and communications objectives.
- To manage marketing communications across the business ensuring that all relevant parties are engaging with and fully aware of the brand's marketing calendar.
- Manage the annual brand marketing budget, challenging the spend required for each activity to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of spend to reach the defined brand goals.
- Ensure that the brand is consistently communicated across all owned and partner channels and that imagery and assets are used to give the brands maximum exposure.
- Managing the day to day relationship with the PR agency and ensuring they are given brand and product updates.
- Manage the in-house photography studio & team.
- Manage the brand tracking and research to evaluate the health of the Jigsaw brand.
- Work collaboratively with the Retail Operations team in helping drive all local marketing initiatives and communicating campaigns and launches effectively with our stores.
- Initiate collaborations with third parties to develop promotional activities that increase awareness and sales and reach new Jigsaw customers.
- Report on and carry our full post campaign analysis on brand and content marketing activity.
- Weekly reporting on GA, content and social for the trade pack and monthly for the board
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Broad skill set including content and brand marketing management, budget management, good analytical skills and numeracy.
- Excellent writing skills, a story teller who has the ability to create interesting and engaging content
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and make a dynamic contribution to a small but busy team
- Well versed in social media and the ability to authentically grow these channels
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to develop clear briefs and translate them into creative communications, great attention to detail and excellent communication skills at all levels
- An entrepreneurial and positive spirit
- Ability to analyse data and provided detailed reports
Staff discount – up to 50%
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Access to Perkbox – Jigsaws benefits Provider