Retail Sales Associate
Peter Millar was founded in 2001 with a single cashmere sweater. Through this initial garment, an ethos emerged to embody luxury, elegance and a dedication to superior craftsmanship. Today the brand has grown to include luxury performance sportswear, seasonal resort apparel, refined tailored clothing, and sartorial accessories. Each offering features the finest raw materials and fabric innovations while utilizing the world’s best yarn spinners, artisanal workshops and highly specialized factories.
Located in Phillips Place, the Peter Millar boutique is a fun & vibrant store with a close-knit culture. The Sales Associate is key in helping the store manager and other associates provide excellent customer service. This is executed through stock room & salesfloor management, helping team members with client requests, and more!
Essential functions include but aren’t limited to:
- Replenishing the supply of stock on shelves
- Assist with store deliveries
- Support Sales Associates
- General store upkeep
- Greeting and assisting client transactions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Patience and ability to remain composed during stressful situations
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude