G/FORE Sr. Footwear & Accessory Designer
Born in Los Angeles but bred with a global perspective, G/FORE was conceptualized with a passion for modern design combined with a love of golf. Distinguished by our attention to detail, sophisticated ease, playful nature, active energy and sense of humor. We consistently strive to make a powerful and colourful impact on our favourite game. We take inspiration from art, architecture, modern design, and colourful narratives. Our intent is to disrupt the industry without being disrespectful to the sport and its rich traditions.
The Sr. Footwear & Accessory Designer is responsible for design, style setups, tech packs, and development of prototypes and samples on a year-round basis with a concentration in footwear & accessory categories.
- Manage and develop all design artwork for men’s and women’s footwear, hosiery, headwear, gloves belts, bags and other accessories.
- Use detailed tech packs & BOM’s to articulate product detail execution
- Communicate with factories and mills to ensure prototypes and samples are executed properly
- Communicate with the production department and factories to ensure production is executed properly
- Provide support to the line book development process and color card development process
- Update the Style Wall as prototypes are developed and samples are launched
- Update the Booking Analysis to demonstrate best sellers, worst sellers, retail price points, wholesale price points, wholesale margins, retail mark-ups, and category penetrations
- Update Sku Plan details during the development season
- Support the Merchandising team during sales meeting set-up periods and sales campaign set-up periods
- Manage the organization and maintenance of the prototype, mill card, and color card library
- Exceptional skills in InDesign, Illustrator, Excel
- Outstanding time management skills, with the ability to balance multiple deadlines and priorities
- Accurate organizational methods with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with employees, vendors and clients
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a Design position