OMNES is a fast-growing London label that’s changing the face of sustainable fashion. Responsibly produced and affordably priced, it’s a much-needed antidote to the disposable approach of big name fast-fashion brands, offering up clothes that are considered and impeccably made without costing the planet.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for high volume sourcing, attracting, recruiting, and successfully placing the best-in-class talent at the company. This individual oversees planning, developing, and implementing operational excellence and effectiveness in the recruitment process and retaining employees.
- Develop and implement a candidate sourcing strategy leveraging personal networks, job boards, other external sites, and organizations.
- Review resumes submitted through our career site in addition to writing and maintaining job postings.
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of high-quality candidates, both active and passive
- Define and institutionalise the interview process and tools.
- Conduct initial phone screens, schedule, and facilitate on-site interview process, and provide input to hiring and offer decisions.
- Generate and distribute recruiting performance dashboards to track candidate pipeline and yield rates at each stage.
- Handle all candidate communications; ensure a high-touch, positive candidate experience.
- Develop onboarding program and materials; assist with onboarding new hires.
- Minimum 4 years of recruiting experience
- Experience building recruiting workflows, processes, and sourcing strategies.
- multiple competing demands and frequent priority changes.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Highly entrepreneurial with an “owner” attitude and drive; ability to manage. High proficiency in MS Suite (moderate to advance Excel).
- Experience in a high-growth start-up environment.