As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet.
OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
We are looking for a Senior Merchandiser to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for analysing the sales and website performance data to identify opportunities to maximize sales and profitability through strategic planning, stock turnover, and open-to-buy and buying margins.
This will include:
- Working closely with the Buying team to develop detailed assortment and category plans
- Analysing sales performance, inventory levels and put together action plans for the team
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking the appropriate action to improve performance
- Reviewing historical performance to support future product strategy, working with the Buying/Design team
- Building reports for the buying team
- The management of the supply chain and critical path
- Regular intake planning details to enable operations to plan resources effectively
- Pricing strategy; working closely with the Buyer to secure overall margin targets
- Technical reviews; driving the development planning cycle through establishing schedules and chasing key stakeholders to ensure key merchandise planning dates are respected
- Support during campaigns; ensuring shots accurately depict new product ranges, coding all items in a highly time-sensitive environment and assisting with other activities required
The Ideal Candidate
- 5-6 years merchandising experience
- Agile thinker who has a willingness to be dynamic in a growing business
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and highly organised
- Strong Excel knowledge, Google sheets knowledge
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment and enjoy working as part of
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- An ability to plan and prioritise workload efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills