Founded in Monestier de Clermont, Grenoble, France, in 1952, Moncler is now based in Italy. Over the course of the years the brand has teamed style with ongoing technological research which harnesses the knowledge of mountaineering experts. Moncler collections combine extreme needs with day-to-day city life. In 2003 Remo Ruffini took over the company of which he is now Chairman and CEO. Moncler directly produces and distributes it's own clothing and accessories collections, through its direct boutiques and the world’s most exclusive department and multibrand stores.
Moncler is looking for a EMEA Digital Project Manager to join the teams of its corporate office in Paris.
Within our Communication, PR, Marketing & Digital Department, the EMEA digital project manager will be responsible of the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various EMEA digital projects, including Moncler.com website developments and upgrades, regional newsletter calendar, E-concessions marketing plan, online campaigns, performance monitoring and reporting...
The EMEA Digital Project Manager should be able to manage and deliver the Moncler EMEA digital projects ensuring quality, time and budget requirements, in collaboration with various stakeholders such as the EMEA management or the HQ digital team.
- Coordinate E-concessions partners marketing plans and activities in collaboration with HQ.
- Define, manage and update the newsletter calendar with the various stakeholders such as the EMEA clienteling team, the HQ digital team and artistic content team.
- Support digital marketing activities in EMEA, such as performance, social or affiliation to optimize regional ecommerce results, in coordination with HQ.
- Provide end-to-end project management, analyzing requirements and preparing schedules, possible budget and monitor progress for Moncler.com or other digital projects. Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Form strong relationships with relevant teams, whether IT or digital and develop communication channels between the relevant parties to ensure the projects’ smooth and timely completion.
- Use Google Analytics, Microstrategy and other sources to prepare monthly reporting and analysis.
- Conduct research on market trends, keeping abreast of all developments in digital marketing.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or issues and act proactively to promote their resolution
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Degree in digital marketing or relevant field
- Digital marketing background, 1-2 years experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Detailed, proactive and deadline-driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Practical experience with Google Analytics, Jira and project management software.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Positive attitude and a true team-player
- Ability to work in English, Italian is a plus