We are looking for exceptional Client Advisors to join our Retail team in our GANNI stores in Paris, France. The open positions are full-time and part-time and you will be reporting directly to the Store Manager. The start date will be in February 2022!
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey towards becoming a more inclusive, equal and responsible business.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Hack(ing) the fashion system.
Evolving from a distinctive Scandinavian fashion brand, we are more than a way of dressing - we are a creative collective and diverse community of first movers, committed to environmental responsibility and progressive social activism, setting the tone for the next generation to follow.
PURPOSE OF JOB
You will be an ambassador for GANNI. You will work within our beautifully curated stores. The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality. Where everyone is united by a common purpose.
At GANNI we are passionate and optimistic people who live and breathe everything we stand for. You have a responsible, environmentally friendly approach to our business. You keep an open mind, you are authentic in everything you do.
You will support your team to always deliver service that is seamless, efficient and dedicated to the client’s needs.
You will run a business that is based on an omnichannel/omnicommerce mentality where missing a sale is not an option. You have a result-oriented mindset and you will drive footfall through a digital client outreach program as an integral part of daily business. Through online booking services and in-store events, you and your team will build and foster the GANNI community.
You will be managing, motivating and leading your store team to achieve KPI targets and you will create a culture within your team that is authentic, optimistic and driven by results and the opportunity to learn.
THE GANNI WAY
● Natural flair for interacting and communicating with people
● Highly organized and structured
● Service-minded in all aspects
● Passionate about the GANNI
● A consistently positive and open-minded attitude towards life and the people in it.
We are looking for a true GANNI ambassador - someone who shares our values of Openness (ready to evolve, honest not perfect), Optimism (you never stand still, just dance!), Authenticity (you march at your own beat!), Accountability (no excuses, you make an impact) & Responsibility (make small changes, see big differences).
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality, where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)the fashion system!
GANNI is a state of mind - more than a way of dressing and we love to change the usual practice in everything we do. We are confident and capable of anything! So prepare yourself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and (hack)ing the system with us!
● Ensure exceptional client experiences
● Deliver outstanding styling sessions
● Establish loyalty within the community
● Foster client outreach program to drive footfall to the store
● Strive to reach KPI targets and support maintaining a KPI-driven environment.
● Drive in-store shopping events through your client database and establish a program to foster client relationships.
● Take part in actıons required in order to achıeve busıness objectıves.
● Act on opportunities with your team and strive to secure all sales
● Maintain VM guidelines
● Stock management in all aspects
● Support your team in daily operations in the store
● Strive to achieve a healthy client loyalty base with in-store activities to foster client relationships.
● Strive to achieve personal and store targets.
● Participate in workshops necessary to enhance performance.
● Responsible for keeping the team environment open, friendly and transparent.
● Participate in staff meetings every month
COMMUNICATION & DEVELOPMENT
● Keep yourself and team members up to date with all relevant information and business trends.
● Support the development of clear, consistent and organized lines of communication
● Drive your own development and strive to enhance your leadership skills
● Solid and proven background within the similar industry for at least 2 years
● Strong client database and experience working with digital clienteling
● Experience with sales and working within a results-driven and goal-oriented environment.
● Excellent understanding of key performance indicators
● Omnichannel and omnicommerce understanding
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Experience with RFID is a plus
● Fluent in English and fluent in French
Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation. We are on a journey to minimize our social and environmental impact and strive to be a more responsible version of ourselves every day. In 2020, we launched our GANNI Gameplan setting ourselves 44 tangible goals to be reached by 2023 across four main pillars; People, Planet, Product and Prosperity.
GANNI has offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Paris, London and New York and is represented in more than 600 of the world’s top-tier retailers as well as 26 GANNI concept stores across Europe, and the United States. GANNI.com delivers internationally to 33 countries including Australia, Canada and South Korea.
BE BOLD AND JOIN OUR GANNI UNIVERSE!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI Family. If you have more questions regarding the position please contact Store Manager, Courtney Wong, email@example.com.
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the “Apply for position”.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristic. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.