Retail Merchandiser, Calvin Klein - Close-to-Body
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
About Calvin Klein
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand built on iconic essentials and powered by bold, progressive ideals. The Calvin Klein brands — CK Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Underwear and Calvin Klein Performance — provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, through multiple distribution channels and to different consumer groups. The Calvin Klein brands are also licensed for a range of products, including fragrance, women's apparel, footwear, eyewear, watches and jewelry in various regions. Global retail sales of products sold under the Calvin Klein brands were approximately $9.4 billion in Full Price Retail CK Merchandising Manager 2019.
The tiered-brand strategy was established for Calvin Klein to provide a focused, consistent approach to global brand growth and development that preserves the brand's prestige and image. Each of the Calvin Klein brands occupies a distinct marketing identity and position. We believe that Calvin Klein is well positioned over the next few years to establish itself as the world’s favorite brand. With the North Star of "Defying the boundaries of self-expression" guiding its design, marketing and consumer engagement initiatives, we believe that Calvin Klein will convert its investments into ongoing commercial success
The European Central Retail Merchandising Team supports the Local Markets in seasonal planning, Collection assortment building and product alignment. Its role is to support, guide and coordinate the PVH Full Price Retail business to create the Brands vision in Stores as well as to connect all regional markets and Teams with HQ and secure Global and European strategies and initiatives are presented and rolled out across Europe. Working with Collection Merchandising to foster a Retail culture, the Team makes sure the needs of the markets are heard to drive sales and create an inspirational shopping experience. The team environment is dynamic, open and respectful.
The Retail Merchandiser, Calvin Klein - Close-to-Body will report into the CK Senior Retail Merchandising Manager and will be responsible for the CK Underwear, CK Swimwear and CK Sport businesses, together referred as Close-to-Body. We are looking for someone who puts emphasis on the details and can turn information into insights, has an eye for product and the curiosity to learn new systems. The ability to develop key cross-functional relationships is critical to accomplishing team goals. This role requires you to keep up-to-date on timelines, processes and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Play a leading role in CK Close-to-Body area of the business, take ownership and proud of product, processes, relationships and results
- Responsible for end to end buying activities for each of the area of responsibility, from following up with prompt and relevant feedback during Collection development, to market preparation and execution and post-market reconciliation, sales analysis and feedback gathering
- Create Aligned assortments in collaboration with the Markets and E-com to drive DTC business and Consumer messaging.
- Create and distribute reports/presentations related to sales performance and perform market research analyses (e.g. competitor landscape)
- Support the Retail Merchandise Senior Manager and the Omnichannel Team with preparing for and conducting key meetings (e.g. Omnichannel Assortment Validation Meeting)
- Manage general administrative activities and handle ad-hoc requests In a timely and accurate manner
- Follow up and support on order management process in cooperation with Channel Operations and Order Fulfillment
- Work with Planning and Division to set up the retail line list and buy file and ensure accurateness of data
- Develop strong & collaborative relationships with Markets, E-com and Collection Merchandising.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous minimum 5+ years experience on a relevant role within the Industry
- Excellent communication skills, command of English language (written & spoken)
- Able to work on own initiative and be pro-active, yet respecting roles and processes
- Accurate, love for details and neat presentation
- Team player, can do mentality, willing to learn, embrace change
- Hard-worker, flexible, multitasking, solution oriented, ability to prioritize
- Live the PVH values: Entrepreneurial mindset, Team mentality, Respect, Simplicity, Ownership and Youthful spirit.
- Has and/or values an international background and mindset, able to understand and interact with different cultures
- Command of MS office, Adobe Creative Suite, other Retail specific software a plus
- Enthusiast and willing to take on as CK Brand Ambassador
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.