Customer Experience Analyst
Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
We have an exciting new role for an experienced Customer Experience Analyst to help us gather qualitative and quantitative data, in order to better understand who our customers are and provide them with a better experience. Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the ideal candidate will have a strong empathy towards customers and champion their thoughts throughout the customer journey whilst using logic and common sense to problem-solve.
They will have experience dissecting qualitative and quantitative insights to form customer experience maps as well as create and define customer segments and personas within an international customer base in a retail capacity.
Excellent communication skills is essential as they will work across all departments and collaborate with key stakeholders within each department.
About the role:
- Understanding the Who, What and the Why of our customers.
- Researching and creating various primary research methodologies such as questionnaires and surveys with the aim of understanding who our customers are.
- Customer journey mapping across the various devices including but not limited to website, mobile and app, highlighting the customer “pain points” and researching solutions to improve engagement and conversion.
- Creating detailed personas whilst constantly reviewing and updating them.
- Analysing all research data available and summarising findings in an accurate and actionable format.
- Analyse, execute and deliver key projects utilising the various tools currently being used by Childrensalon, and suggestions of new ones to achieve desired outcomes
- Track all tests, hypotheses and outcomes, applying these across territories / devices / channels and providing feedback and improvement suggestions.
- Weekly / Monthly reporting on all implemented testing.
- Collaborate closely with all departments ensuring a transparency of information.
- Support and help mentor the junior members of the team to help them progress within their roles.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and insights, and stay ahead of industry best practice.
- Keep up-to-date with industry tools and methodology, ensuring Childrensalon is employing the best and most current techniques to achieve our goals.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar role or within the Customer Service area.
- Knowledge of current User testing tools.
- A keen eye for detail, enthusiastic and reliable individual who is a fast learner.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of working in an eCommerce retail environment or working with B2C/ eCommerce clients.
- Strong understanding of testing principals and tools as well as reporting tools.
- Solid understanding and experienced in Google Analytics and/or any other eCommerce data.
- A genuine passion for improving customer experience.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of basic HTML.
- Knowledge of childrenswear.
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells with some remote working.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.