Quality & Training Manager
Quality & Training Manager
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Customer Service Quality and Training manager, you will develop training and quality delivery programs within the EMEA Consumer Experience team. The role is pivotal in developing a highly skilled and empowered team who put our consumers at the heart of every decision and interaction.
This is a bilingual position requiring fluency in oral and written English and a minimum of one other European language.
- Deliver the quality framework to ensure exceptional customer service is achieved for every customer interaction
- Ensure that regular quality audits are carried out across all customer touchpoints and feedback is delivered across the Consumer Experience team
- Undertake regular quality reviews with our outsourced call centre to ensure all customer service is aligned
- Develop language specific quality mentors across the Consumer Experience teams to ensure that all languages are covered consistently within our Quality framework
- Use insights and analysis to develop training programs to continuously improve the knowledge and skills of our Consumer Experience teams
- Develop brand specific training to ensure the acts as Deckers Brands ambassadors
Who You Are:
- A great communicator and able to motivate and inspire at individual and team level to achieve shared goals
- Passionate about delivering quality and consistency
- You can use analysis to identify opportunities to improve processes and achieving KPI's
- Exceptional organisation skills and able to prioritise work even when under pressure
- You are collaborative, inclusive and a strong team player.
- You are a problem solver, you take the initiative and find solutions
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Demonstrated experience of developing and implementing a quality and training framework
- You have experience of working in a B2C environment in fashion/apparel or footwear industry is highly desirable
- A candidate with experience of coaching and guiding a team is a plus
- A passion for working with teams to improve the experience of every customer interaction
- Fluency in both English and another European Language
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.