An experienced Manager with expert knowledge of jewellery is required to join the DSM team. Responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience, meeting/exceeding sales targets and ensuring that the floor is well maintained and stocked at all times. Focusing on all details with a clear and highly professional style.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall accountability for the smooth running of the Jewellery department in store
- First point of contact for VIP & Merchandising teams for any jewellery special orders
- Ensuring that the very best levels of customer service are met at all times.
- Building and retaining a client book.
- Keeping the selling floor and stock well maintained, clean and organized.
- Capturing data in accordance with company “data capture” procedures.
- Receiving, checking off and storing new deliveries.
- Floor coverage/asset protection.
- Following jewellery security protocol.
- Maintaining jewellery visual merchandising standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly motivated individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A motivating and engaging leader
- Self-starter, able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Punctual, possesses excellent time management skills.
- Flexible, adapts to the ever changing needs of the business.