VIP & Client Development Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised, driven and pro-active individual wishing to enter the fashion industry to support our dynamic and growing VIP department.
The primary focus of this role is to support the VIP team in providing exceptional service and would suit somebody who thrives in a fast paced environment and has exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
This role will work closely with the Head of VIP and VIP & Client Development Executive on the latest client development objectives to increase loyalty, retention and generate new business. The role will also support the wider VIP team ensuring best practise.
From working across VIP launches and mail outs to supporting with events and managing admin, you will become a key member of a fast-growing high-profile team.
- Manage VIP launches from start to finish and be point of contact for all queries
- Support with special orders and stock availability
- Process the teams stock approvals, follow-up and related reporting
- Support with events planning, including collating guest lists, managing RSVPs and post event reports
- Support the term with client development projects
- Work closely with all teams companywide to ensure client needs are met through all critical functional activities
- Support sales team to create tailored content and prepare approved material for VIP previews
- Track gifting requests and generate monthly reporting
- Support initiatives and action plans for launches, new collections and bespoke services
- Prepare client lists and help implement clienteling actions
- Provide general administrative support to the VIP team
- Maintain client lists, improve database accuracy and monitor the capture rate performance
- Be available to support Senior Sales team during VIP appointments
- Act as the pivotal point of contact in the store for client activities such as preview, sale, events etc
Personal Qualities and Experience
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Must be detail-oriented, efficient and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Good team player with the ability to use initiative and a flexible work style
- Pro-active with a professional attitude