WHO WE ARE:
L’Apartement Ltd was founded by Director Mirabel Edgedale, and is a Wholesale only showroom offering high-level contemporary sales to leading international shops. Well known on the market for launching key international contemporary brands and a strong following worldwide with showrooms in London and Paris.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The showroom and office of Mirabel Edgedale are looking for a talented Sales Executive who will support the brands to achieve global sales targets, build and follow client relationships and undertake all administration to do with orders and production. You will be:
- Well connected
- Have in-depth knowledge of the designer or contemporary market,
- Understand the importance of brand positioning
- Driven by success
- A natural analyst and strategic thinker.
- Experienced in womenswear
- Strong understanding of international markets and key players.
- Ability to work closely with all customer service, operations
- Able to ensure efficiency across brand business functions.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Account management
- Seasonal budget forecasting by region and door
- Support extensively the Sales Manager in international commercial strategy & business planning and all administration around orders and deliveries.
- Work closely on customer relationship management
- Diary management, market preparation, and conducting showroom sales in London and Paris.
- Update databases and company systems on a regular basis ensuring client information is always accurate.
- Oversee seasonal order process from order taking, to processing, checking, and confirming final order book to brand.
- Working on Zedonk software system, being able to function with order confirmation and invoices.
- Provide In-store visual merchandising support to retailers,
- Analyse, record and act on sell through results optimising in season sales and performance (swaps, re-orders).
- Identify opportunities to grow with, and service key partners.
- Work closely with all areas of orders, deliveries and invoicing.
- Chasing invoices if necessary.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years in fashion wholesale experience with a passion for sales and building relationships
- Experience in International markets is advantageous
- Proven track record of generating sales and building relationships
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Multilingual preferred but not essential
- Detailed reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Developed buyer relationships
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
- Extremely strong digital and computer skills, experienced in Excel and confident using new software and apps.
- Ability to be very flexible with a willingness to take on responsibilities outside a defined job scope.