AMIRI is looking for an Office Administrator to join our growing team! As a brand ambassador and first point of contact for many parties at AMIRI, this role requires an exceptional level of professionalism and enthusiasm.
- General office duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner, transferring them to the appropriate party or taking a message.
- Assist with maintaining the overall office aesthetic--keeping lobby/reception area tidy, re-stocking supplies throughout office daily, etc.
- In line with the Company's health & safety protocol:
- Warmly greet all guests, vendors, messengers and clients up on arrival and create a welcoming, comfortable environment.
- Help oversee the Company's health & safety program--completing safety audits, ordering supplies, and compliantly maintain the Company's health & safety documents.
- Prepare conference rooms for management meetings, interviews and orientations; ensure rooms are well-stocked and properly sanitized.
- Facilitate appropriate distribution of incoming mail and packages.
- In line with facilitating shipping & logistics protocol:
- Assist in scheduling couriers for outgoing samples, 3PL pick-ups/drop-offs and other items as needed.
- Maintain accurate inventory of shipping/packing materials, ordering more supplies as needed
- Serve as main point of contact with UPS, DHL and USPS
- Track packages to ensure timely delivery
- Other administrative duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete expense reports, code invoices, and audit receipts
- Partner with HR to prepare for and/or complete regular audits (including safety audits, building inspections, etc.)
- Other administrative duties as requested by management.