Project Manager - Graphic Department (m/f/x)
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
For our Berlin office we´re looking for a Project Manager - Graphic Department (m/f/x) - full time!
- Coordination of online and offline marketing materials
- Project coordination from idea stage through to planning, execution, and delivery
- Cross-departmental collaboration with marketing, retail and various external serviceprovider teams
- Coordination of, and communication between, agencies and printers
- Documentation of work using project management tools
- Obtaining, independently reviewing and processing quotes
- Support in monitoring, adjusting and optimizing processes
- Cost control, resource planning, project tracking
- Coordinate, review, evaluate, prioritize artwork creation with other internal functional areas such as graphic designers and marketing
- Work closely with art director and graphic design team
- \+3 years of experience in project coordination
- Ideally a background in graphic design / apparel design
- Affinity to the brand
- Fluent in German and English - both spoken and written
- Preference for creative and agile methods and collaboration
- A strong aesthetic sensibility, in relation to design, concept and production, but also a clear understanding of consumer need
- Entrepreneurial thinking with a clear understanding of budgets and
Berlin / Germany - No remote possible!