Apparel Graphic Design Coordinator (m/f/x)
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work In Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
We´re hiring to keep our team in Berlin growing. Please apply as an Apparel Graphic Design Coordinator (m/f/x) - full time.
- Coordinate and develop seasonal allovers, branding and placed prints graphics
- Work closely with the creative team for the men's and women's collection, and production team.
- Communicate and organize the graphic collection in conjunction with other graphic designers
- Overseeing design merchandising and development, as well as conducting fittings for graphic t-shirts and sweatshirts
- Bringing in new relevant designs and updates to core designs
- Be able to work independently as well as work from a brief
- Participation in internal and external meetings
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in apparel graphics industry
- Bachelors degree or course in graphics/design related field advantageous
- To be able to work independently and reliably on tight timescales
- Knowledge of graphic techniques for apparel, and knowledge of fabrics and fitting also helpful
- Enthusiastic about both graphics and apparel
- Consistent interest in current market trends and excellent understanding of the Carhartt WIP products and consumer
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- English necessary, German advantageous
Please upload your documents with your salary equirements and earliest start date.
Berlin / Germany - No remote possible.