Account Director - Fashion
The Account Director will have in-depth PR experience in Sustainability for Fashion and Lifestyle brands either agency or client-side. The role requires strong communication and networking skills; an ability to build relationships and provide strategic client counsel. You will be encouraged to show your entrepreneurial drive and express your ideas through fantastic verbal, visual and written communication to both your team and your clients. The role requires extensive experience working with social media platforms, across both paid and organic channels as well as a strong capability with digital and social insights and analytics tools as well as measurement, such as KPI development to tracking and campaign analysis. This role is also charged with leading the development and briefing of creative content for client projects and campaigns; working with external creatives and producers to deliver a high-quality control that meets strict deadlines
- Oversee an existing list of accounts partnering with clients to understand key objectives and success metrics.
- New business meetings including identifying and communicating with new client prospects and preparing and presenting proposals.
- Exceptional presentation and pitching skills, and the ability to create compelling story lines and decks
- Experience with brand positioning, creating complex corporate communications programs for Company clients and how to represent a specific point-of-view to differentiate PURPLE from competitors
- Identifies and follows media landscape trends; leads Company to effectively respond to a changing media environment
- Leverages a network of media relationships, peers and colleagues to serve clients and regularly bring opportunities to the table that can benefit multiple clients across the firm
- Develops and presents original recommendations based on media experience and strategic and creative thinking
- Support the account teams to manage campaign and content budgets to ensure performance and delivery.
- Excellent understanding of the use of and role of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn) and ability to advise Clients on channel strategy
- In-depth understanding of social analytics and insights to inform strategy, and extensive use of social listening tools.
- Build influencer target lists and run effective influencer marketing and content campaigns with clear KPI’s and deliverables.
- Ultimate responsibility for correct end of month and post-campaign analysis reporting to clients.
- Responsibility for effective operation and content management of agency website.
- Lead the strategy and execution for all agency social media channels.
Qualifications & Candidate Description
- Bachelor's degree in Public relations, communication, journalism, marketing, or equivalent experience
- 6-8 year of experience in luxury public relations
- Proven track record of success with previous Fashion/lifestyle/sustainability and tech clients
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital and social media marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and good practice.
- A multitasker who enjoys working in a fast-paced agency environment and able to deliver work of a high standard to deadline.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.