Digital Media Sales Manager-Fashion & Beauty
Who What Wear UK is looking to hire a Digital Media Sales Manager to join its award-winning culture. If you are skilled at cultivating exceptional relationships, have a passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle, and looking to get on the ground floor of the last standing independent fashion publication we want to hear from you!
As the Digital Media Sales Manager you will thrive in an entrepreneurial setting and will manage a list of high volume active and development accounts. You must take pride in developing creative solutions to meet advertiser objectives and exceed sales goals. Deep client relationships are a must! If you’re the ideal candidate, you will have experience working within high-end fashion, beauty, jewelry/watch and lifestyle media sales and affiliates. Ultimately we are looking for a self-starter who excels in a dynamic, creative, fast-paced environment and is just as passionate about our brand as we are. This position is located in London and reports to the Commercial Director.
Our Future of Work: Who What Wear employees are working from home for the remainder of 2021; therefore, all interview and onboarding activities are virtual. Beginning in 2022, we will transition to a hybrid in-person and virtual environment, where employees will have the choice to work from home or our central London location up to 5 days a week.
- Work closely with pre-sale teams to conceptualize and sell integrated advertising, affiliates and sponsorship packages which include branded content, social media, affiliates newsletter, Influencer opportunities, podcast and experiential as well as direct and programmatic display media.
- Engage, strategize and cultivate deep relationships with senior-level clients and agency members while creating sales pipelines and tactical strategies to grow your sales revenue.
- Respond to and service clients, ensuring all client issues are resolved with 100% satisfaction in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain complete, updated status of all information relating to accounts.
- Be our UK key sales point of contact for affiliate partnerships including creation of affiliate proposals, analysis of sales, activity and communication with affiliate partners.
- Manage campaign deliverables as needed and interface with post-sale Client Services and Ad Operations teams to ensure campaign elements are launched, monitored and operating in accordance with our standards as well as client expectations.
- Work closely with our US counterparts based in NY and LA to maximise opportunities for global sales.
- Minimum 5 years of online ad sales experience in both agency and client-direct sales.
- Extensive knowledge and experience selling integrated advertising packages including branded content, affiliates, social media, newsletter, Influencers, and experiential as well as direct and programmatic display media.
- Strong history of exceeding aggressive monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Deep relationships with decision makers for major online advertisers and online media buying agencies.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance: Generous paid holiday, self-care Fridays, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: Private medical and dental coverage, group life insurance and access to an array of added value services
- Financial Well-being: Sponsored Pension Scheme with employer contribution. Bonus eligibility for all employees.
- A Team That Cares: Every employee at Who What Wear is asked to take at least one day off each year to make a difference in our communities and for others
Who What Wear provides an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Who What Wear believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an international company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
More about Who What Wear:
Who What Wear is an international fashion company known for its digital fashion publication — whowhatwear.com — and its carefully curated, low-key luxury line of clothing and accessories, the Who What Wear Collection. The brand was founded in 2006 by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power and includes the chart-topping podcasts Second Life and Who What Wear with Hillary Kerr, both hosted by Kerr. Headquartered in Los Angeles.