CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WEBSITE CONTENT MANAGER
As the online content manager and customer service manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks of fulfilling customer requests and managing content online.
Your main tasks will include uploading product images and product information/descriptions onto the site, providing regular and relevant updates of goods, rearranging product images in relevance to marketing and merchandising needs set by the E-commerce director and COO; reviewing stock along with e-commerce fulfilment and logistics manager and E-commerce director and providing a high standard of customer service to all A.W.A.K.E. MODE existing and potential customers.
The position is available immediately and is offered as remote, candidates from the UK and Europe are encouraged to apply.
- Liaising with the production team to make sure all product specifications and descriptions are accurate and ensuring stock arrival dates are relevant to product upload
- Liaising with the creative team and still life photographer to make sure that products are shot on time and product images are coming in on time for upload
- Liaising with the creative team and E-commerce director to check if all stock imagery and product information are correct and suitable for publishing online
- Uploading products and product information/descriptions
- Assisting with merchandising of product collection pages based on inventory and marketing needs
- Updating home page according to marketing needs following the design set by CD and graphic designer
- Managing seasonal markdown events and rearranging, updating and uploading stock accordingly
- Troubleshooting any issues with Shopify
- Reviewing and ordering packaging supplies (stickers, tissue paper, packing tape)
- Ensuring that fulfilment follows the company packaging guidelines
- Assisting marketing team with shipping products for marketing purpose
- Immediate and swift customer response to any queries/complaints/requests
- Assisting customers with order enquiries: fulfilment timeframe, tracking information
- Immediately providing product and service information to customers upon request: any product composition enquiries, sizing clarification, the arrival of preorder products, shipping and customs duty information, suggestions of relevant products and sizes.
- Fulfilling customer requests for returns
- Working closely with E-commerce fulfilment and stock coordinator on ensuring the seamless order fulfilment
- Working closely with E-commerce fulfilment and stock coordinator on ensuring that returns are made timely and stock returning to fulfilment is of intact quality and suitable to be further offered to customers
- Liaising with production team and fulfilment and stock coordinator to make sure no damaged or faulty goods are marked as stock and that those are swiftly returned to suppliers.
- Working closely with E-commerce director on complex ambivalent customer cases
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent knowledge of Shopify platform
- Fluent proficiency in and eloquent command of English language (oral and written)
- Fluent Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of Zedonk is preferred but not essential.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in luxury international retail e-commerce store based on Shopify.
- At least 1-2 years of customer care online experience within the luxury retail sector
- At least 1-2 years of experience as an online content coordinator within the international luxury goods sector
SKILLSET/PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You are proactive, a self-starter and have a structured and solution-oriented approach.
- You are result-driven.
- You are highly motivated, with great attention to detail and with a hands-on attitude.
- You deeply understand, highly value and prioritise customer needs and yet have an ability to balance this priority with your appreciation and understanding of company needs
- You have excellent communication skills - you are highly diplomatic, polite and respectful
- You are a very positive and patient person, with the ability to deflect any negativity and to have a calming effect on others
- You are able to solve any complex customer complaint and make sure that the customer is still left with the most pleasant experience.
- You have an ability to remain calm and positive under pressure
- Multi-tasking is motivating rather than stress related to you
- You are a team player, with a strong sense of shoulder, positive and professional in any complex situation.
- You have a high sense of responsibility, that comes with a habit to double-check.
Due to the nature of the job, during peak seasons, you will be asked to work weekends or after hours.
You will be reporting to the E-commerce Director, Creative Director, COO and Financial Controller
You will be working closely with the marketing team, SMM, E-commerce Stock And Fulfilment Manager and E-commerce Director.
MINDSET AND WORK ATTITUDE REQUIREMENTS:
Understanding and appreciation of A.W.A.K.E. MODE aesthetic, deep appreciation and understanding of the product.
You share our brand philosophy and corporate culture, where the team is your second family and everyone is valuable and important; where each day we bring kindness and positivity to our working environment. We take care of one another and help each other. We take pride in our work and respect each other’s efforts and time. Everyone is extremely result-oriented and sees no boundaries of their job description to make sure their work is completed to the best possible outcome and high standard of quality.