Office and Facilities Coordinator (6 Months FTC)
Office and Facilities Coordinator - 6 Month FTC
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The purpose of this multi-lingual role is to provide administrative and office support to our Paris office.
The Office Coordinator will report to the EMEA Facilities and Health & Safety Manager to assist in supporting both front and back office functions, whilst in keeping with the Deckers core values. You will also take guidance and instructions from the Paris employees on a day to day basis.
- To ensure the best possible appearance of all front of house areas at all times
- Care for the quality of the main office, kitchen and conference room’s appearance to include restocking of supplies and fault reporting
- Ownership of mailroom and courier services, inbound and outbound
- Provide administrative support for the Facilities Manager to include raising local purchase orders and budget controls
- Coordinating third party contracted services where applicable
- Review and understand floor plans, space planning and coordinate small desk moves in conjunction with IT
- Assist with events ensuring appropriate logistics and supply chain is appropriately coordinated
- Ensure the Facilities Manager is regularly kept updated on operational matters pertaining to the office
Who You Are:
- You have an excellent ability to shape relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including third party vendors
- You have a flexible and pro-active approach to changing priorities
- Your demeanor always remains professional and friendly
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and reliable, with an eye for detail
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous experience dealing with multiple stakeholders in a client facing role within a commercial office or retail environment
- An understanding and interest in working in the fashion/apparel and footwear industry
- An understanding of and experience of applying Health and Safety legal requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications and a willingness to learn new systems
- Fluent in both English and French
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.