THE ROLE & TEAM
Axel Arigato is offering a full time position for a highly creative and strategic Art Director based at our growing London HQ. You will be responsible for conceptualising and producing innovative content according to the brand vision, building a stronger visual universe and narrative for the brand. This includes stills + motion campaigns, to social media content, e-commerce shoots and other brand related projects.
In this brand critical & cross functional role, you deliver and are obsessed with quality end to end in all productions. Everything from e-commerce imagery to suggesting and implementing creative collaborations & cultural initiatives in order to raise awareness of Axel Arigato values externally while enhancing the brand equity. Of course we see you as being able to:
• Develop creative shoot concepts from initial idea, research, mood board phase and execute assigned creative projects to completion.
• Get involved in the post-production: image selection, retouch comments and oversee retouch/grade.
• Art direct creative teams on-set.
• Suggest creative teams and collaborators. Partner with the Creative Producer and develop a roster of talent, photographers, directors, set designers and creatives
• Develop creative briefs to be shared with internal and external parties.
• Ensure synergy in art direction across all product categories.
• Liaising with the wider online and marketing teams to ensure content is used and distributed effectively.
• Ensure all assets produced meet Axel Arigato visual identity standards
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We need a creative, collaborative, detail hunting, team player who can also:
• Display a strong portfolio that highlights your abilities with proven conceptual thinking
• Act as a brand guardian, consistently connecting and networking with relevant creatives for future opportunities
• Experience working on photoshoots – art directing, producing and concepting
• Existing network of photographers, stylists and creative people to collaborate with
• Strong project management and collaboration skills are required
• Strong eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
• A strong understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the Axel Arigato brand in particular.
• Committed to working after office hour and during weekend whenever required
• Comfortable and willing to travel overseas
**Must be able to present portfolio of recent work**
STEPS TO JOIN THE A-TEAM
Please submit your application including CV and portfolio by March 1. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement