Customer Service Representative
Hewi is the destination for luxury fashion re-commerce. We are looking for a new team member to join us on our journey to continue leading the needed change in how the world shops luxury, putting sustainability at the heart of fashion. We are looking for a Customer Service representative to join our growing team headquartered in central London, ahead of our new site launch this year.
As part of the customer service team in a fast-growing and fast-paced online fashion business, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers with order enquiries via email, telephone, WhatsApp and social channels
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to clients
- Manage client accounts effectively and professionally
- Work with operations teams and customers to aid the customer journey
- Self Managing to stay on top of all customer queries whilst keeping the team updated regularly.
- Review and maintain orders through the order management system
- Proactively communicate issues pertaining to his/her account – to the relevant internal business partners and customers.
- Previous experience in the luxury/fashion sector is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Knowledge of luxury brands is preferable
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, courteous, articulate and eloquent
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages
- Strong listening skills
- Problem solver with strong follow-up skills
- Flexibility in schedule, able to assist with overtime if necessary