Junior Fit Advisory and Return Analysis Specialist (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Crucial in ensuring our products are displayed in style, the retail and digital merchandising team expertly curates our online drops using analytical and creative product selection tools. The team is also responsible for providing size and fit information, which is vital for helping our customers find the perfect pieces. Within the department, the pricing team takes care of price adjustments across the geographic channels we deliver to, making sure that the value of styles is communicated to our customers in the best way possible.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Junior Fit Advisory and Return Analysis Specialist (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich.
- Control of cut and fit for clothing and shoes
- Adding size & fit information for the customer into the Content Management System
- Assistance with analysing and controlling the return numbers
- Close cooperation and correspondence with other departments
- Assistance in the continuous optimization of size data and tables
- Good knowledge in the field of fashion (cuts, fit), ideally acquired through study or training
- Great interest in luxury fashion
- Analytical skills
- detail accuracy
- Good MS Office skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.