Influencer and PR Associate Manager
INFLUENCER AND PR ASSOCIATE MANAGER
GAUGE81 is a young fast-growing fashion start-up based on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. Through the use of striking angles and playful proportions, GAUGE81 blurs the line between evening and casual wear. Indisputably feminine, the brand is a study in contrast and retro references that are at once familiar and completely unexpected.
Our activities include everything from the design, sourcing and manufacturing of the collections as well as marketing and PR. Our clients include Net a Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Moda Operandi and Brown’s Fashion.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Influencer marketer to develop and grow the brand presence globally. This role identifies, develops and manages the relationships, assets and deliverables for our consumer channel. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of our influencer marketing activity. You will champion innovation and think creatively to implement and evolve a high standard of Influencer campaigns.
This will mean developing a network of international influencer partners for the brand, managing communications, coordinate and collaborate with the wider marketing team to achieve brand and business KPIs for influencer elements of seasonal and evergreen campaigns.
Working collaboratively with the Marketing Director, this role will lead the creation of a group of commercially and style choice appropriate people of influencers to change and elevate brand perceptions by delivering content stories to the desired audiences via influencer endorsement.
You will also be our main point of contact for our PR agency.
You will recommend how to grow the brand digital presence, continuously come up with new creative ways to increase our brand awareness and making GAUGE81 stay top-of-mind for our clients.
Influencer Management 50%
- Take the lead from the overarching marketing strategy, you will work closely with the Marketing Director to understand the focus and key projects for influencer building activity
- Plan campaigns, effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships; be organized (you’ll work on multiple projects at once), with high attention to detail
- Have a working knowledge of organic and paid social media planning / reporting
- Work closely, as the lead contact with partner social and PR agencies
- Set clear objectives and measures for campaigns considering, as appropriate; reach, traffic, brand awareness, sales, audience migration etc.
- Work to budget you will identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for plans/content, and draft influencer contracts alongside the legal team where needed
- Recruit influencers of all commercial tiers from macro Influencers to micro Influencers, as an always-on approach & strategy
- Manage ongoing budget / stock sheets for reporting purposes by project, budget
- Manage influencer board and process for quick reference / comms
- Keep up to date with emerging social channels and key commercial influencer trends
- Coach and develop our influencer intern
- Recommend activations / events / press actions / partnerships. Provide support on any other communication actions.
Sample Management 25%
You are the go-to person that coordinates all sample orders and requests, which includes in more detail:
- Participate in sample management and clear labelling at the start of each season
- Maintain a high level of sample organization, storage and preparation for archiving
- Pro-active management with appropriate teams with regards to missing samples, system discrepancies or potential borrowing of samples.
- Ensure timely and cost-effective sample shipping and packaging
- Sending out samples, to influencers/talent/ambassadors/agencies
- Managing the complete sample inventory
- Check when/what samples comes in
- Log all the samples
- Update the sample overview with new stock that comes in;
- Creating sample overviews of new collections
- Keep the google drive organized, clean and updated with all important materials.
PR coordination 25%
As PR coordinator, you’ll provide day-to-day administrative support to our PR agency to support national and global press coverage and initiatives. You’ll assist in all aspects of PR strategy with a focus on sample trafficking, office management, gifting, and press/influencer recaps. You will also distribute press materials and imagery to any external agencies, such as our retail partners.
- Relevant 3+ years of experience in Influencer Marketing. Proven knowledge of social media landscape and building relationships.
- Experienced in managing influencer campaigns with a wide range of objectives and KPIs.
- Excellent at communicating and have the ability to work well alone as well as with different departments across the business
- Ideally from a fashion or retail background
- Able to work across different global markets and cultures.
- A Strategic and commercial thinker, able to make recommendations on how to strengthen the process, methodology and keeping KPIs in mind (Traffic, Revenue)
- A self-starter with energetic, enthusiastic, pro-active approach to business and collaborations
- Able to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Entrepreneurial in nature and approach.
- Adaptable, agile and able to multitask and switch between strategy and tactics
- A natural relationship builder that seeks out the connections to be able to deliver
- Growth mindset. Taking a positive approach and attitude to everything you do. We are looking for people to create a fun, transparent and collaborative environment. Be open. Be a sponge.
- Fluent English is a must
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
- A small, enthusiastic and young team where you can make your mark
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam
- A truly international environment
- A company culture that fosters development, offering the opportunity to grow and develop yourself
- Clothing allowance