SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the future of underwear, shapewear and loungewear.
We’re disrupting the industry with our game-changing product and culturally driven creative, and are looking for THREE Category Managers to join us in building the next generation of intimates.
The Categories are;
SWIM and ACTIVE
As the Category Manager, you should have a passion for developing new ideas, challenging assumptions and be equal parts creative and analytical.
Focal Point and internal advocate for their respectives categories, which will include the following responsibilities:
- Define category positioning and what makes SKIMS assortment distinctive and “on brand”
- Understanding the factors contributing to sales performance across all channels and geographies
- Competitive positioning including monitoring new product introductions and marketing initiatives
- Overall deep product knowledge including fabrication, costing and retail pricing
- Customer insights and feedback
- Ensuring big ideas become big successes (departments are properly engaged; right sales channels are aligned; timelines are met;)
- Cross functional partner with marketing, buying, planning, design, wholesale and stores
- Opportunities for innovation including sustainability
- Gaps and redundancies in product assortment
- Identify problems quickly and help find solutions
- Mix of sound business judgment and creative vision
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant product and marketing experience
- Passionate about SKIMS products, brand and marketing
- Highly engaged in today’s world of both eCommerce and social media
- Works well cross functionally
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- College degree