Customer Experience Coordinator
BRADY | The Next Generation Apparel Brand from Tom Brady. Built for performance on and off the field
Our Sales and Customer Experience Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring every interaction exceeds our customers’ expectations. You will work towards individual and team sales targets and ensure that you leverage every customer interaction into a potential sales opportunity, and own the customer experience from order through to delivery and post-purchase. As a team player, you will support the Customer Experience team, provide excellent customer service with a proactive approach and problem solving.
· Create an exceptional, unique, and personalized experience through a hands-on approach and exceeding customer expectations through channels such as email, chat, text, phone, and social media.
· Develop the necessary brand, product, and process expertise to seamlessly guide customers through their interactions with the brand.
· Be sales focused by maximizing all customer contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase units per transaction and sell across all channels.
· Assist manager in developing and enhancing customer loyalty and spend, while building long-lasting, personal relationships with our VIP customers.
· Troubleshoot solutions for questions or issues that arise during fulfillment and returns.
· Communicate company policy to customers as necessary and ensure that the in-house processes and procedures are adhered to.
· Work closely with other internal departments to ensure issues affecting customer orders or returns are resolved and enable seamless shopping experience.
· Gather feedback of customer inquiries and concerns about procedures, services and products and filter them through the appropriate departments.
· Use all systems efficiently to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all incoming and outgoing contacts.
· Develop and maintain scripts for customer service.
· Follow standard CS templates to ensure interactions are conducted in a respectful and socially conscious manner.
Key Skills & Experience
· Previous sales and retail experience. Proactive sales approach, able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the customer experience and drive sales.
· Problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
· Excellent communication skills. You must be able to display the highest levels of accuracy (spelling, grammar, punctuation and pronunciation) in both written and spoken communication.
· Able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability.
· Flexible, positive attitude and a team player.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Effective collaborator with other team members
· Passion for sales and customer service.
· Bachelor’s degree required